Two children died due to electrocution in the wires installed for thieves

Two children died due to electrocution in the wires installed for thieves

0 minutes, 18 seconds Read

Talking to the news agency, Marfat Ali, the father of the deceased, said that both the brothers were playing in the mango orchard of their neighbor Mohammad Deepu. Deepu had installed electric wires to protect the garden from thieves.

At one point, both brothers came under fire from wires set up for thieves. Marfat Ali said, his feet were burnt.

364 Total Views 1 Views Today
Spread the love

Similar Posts