What is the most prominent part in your face that attract opposite sex? the answer is surely your the eyes, and if these eyes have bags under them. The total attention will be for the bags not your eyes.
The most mesmerizing feature of your face will look dull and sullen due to these bags. You will look sicker and stressed though you have slept properly and feel vibrant and energetic.
Even if you take regular skin care and use expensive creams you may not be able to remove eye bags if you do not do facial toning exercises. And it is problematic in case of bulging under eye bags because heavy concealing agents can not help.
But that does not mean eye bag reduction is impossible, you need to know the root cause and take necessary steps accordingly.
Causes of eye bags:
The skin around your eyes is very sensitive and thinner than the rest of your facial skin. Your first sign of aging is reflected here and here the fluid retention or extra fat appears more prominent. There are a lot of reasons associated with eye bags, most are given below:
• Loss of skin elasticity due to aging
• Caffeine addiction
• Droopy cheek muscles
• Thyroid or kidney problem
• Sinus infection or allergic rhinitis
• Fatigue and lack of sleep
• Hormonal imbalances
• Food and dust allergies
• Iron deficiency
How to get a relief from eye bags:
By changing your diet, lifestyle and by religiously doing facial exercises ten to fifteen minutes a day you can get a relief from eye bags.
• Eat whole foods. Do not take processed when doing your grocery. Consume watery fruits and veggies such as watermelon, apples, cucumbers, cranberry, asparagus and grapes.
• Take Green TeaCoconut water and green tea. Potassium-rich foods such as bananas, strawberries, tomatoes, cantaloupe, papaya and yogurt help keep your body (and face) from retaining water.
• Keep yourself well hydrated
• Get the 2 cucumber slices from the freezer. Lie down and place both on closed eyes for fifteen minutes.