- Bangladesh, Festival

Dhaka University student electrocuted

dhaka-university-dnA Dhaka University student Tanvir Shahriar of twenty two is electrocuted at Chittagong. He was a final year student of BBA, Banking. He went Chittagong to celebrate  Eid ul Azha with his family residing at Halishar residential area.

Tanvir Shahriar and his father Abdul Gafur went to Shagorika cattle market under Pahartoli thana. It was about 10:30 pm when Tanvir touched a live wire hanging in the market. Other people rescued him and rushed to the Chittagong Medical College Hospital. Duty doctor of the hospital declared him dead.

Officer in charge of Pahartoli police station A K M Azizur Rahman confirmed this mishap and said a case of unnatural death is filed in this regard.


1565 Total Views 1 Views Today

About Shihab Uddin Ahmed

Shihab Uddin Ahmed is with Dhaka News since 2011. He has long experience of writing on various issues for web medium. He has a masters degree from Jagannath University. You can read his science articles in English and Bengali on https://fromreadingtable.com
Read All Posts By Shihab Uddin Ahmed