Two workers die in electrocution

0 minutes, 42 seconds Read

Two construction workers were electrocuted while welding, in two separate incidents. Md. Hannan of 26 was electrocuted at Kadamtali, Dhaka while he was welding at a construction site yesterday afternoon. He came into contact of live electric wire while he was welding a piling pipe. He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

In another incident Md Nizam of 22 was electrocuted at Demra, Dhaka. He also came into contact of live electric wire. He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital by his colleagues and duty doctor declared him dead.
Another construction worker Mohammad Jewel of 35 died when he fell from the 3rd floor of an under construction building.

In many cases developers do not take proper safety measures and workers are not trained enough to work safely. Death of construction worker is a common incident here.

1607 Total Views 1 Views Today
Spread the love

Shihab Uddin Ahmed

Shihab Uddin Ahmed is with Dhaka News since 2011. He has long experience of writing on various issues for web medium. He has a master’s degree from Jagannath University. You can read his science articles in English and Bengali on

Similar Posts