Water problem in Dhaka city

0 minutes, 37 seconds Read

The demand of water is creasing day by day in Dhaka city. It is one of the core challenges for the Government to ensure clean water supply for the increasing number of population. Water problem in Dhaka city is now climbing approach to any time in the history. At present 75% of Dhaka city population is under common municipal water supply treatment,out of which 85% is from ground water sources and remaining 15% is from surface water sources.The population of Dhaka city is currently about 10 million .The increasing population would give fresh water supply demand. It would be a hard work for the government to handle the situation. In order to optimize the use of the scarce water resources demand management has to be given utmost importance.

2084 Total Views 2 Views Today
Spread the love

Similar Posts