- Other News

Irresponsibility takes a young man’s life.

This incident took place in Gaibandha, power supply cable of an irrigation pump was taken

over a pond, which actually submerged under the water.

Marjina Begum was electrocuted when she was down there to have a bath. Her son Firoz and two

other sisters also electrocuted when they tried to save their mother.

Local people rescued them and took them to Sadar hospital, but Firoz died on the way.

The deceased was third year Hon’s student of Gaibandha Govt. College.


936 Total Views 2 Views Today

About Shihab Uddin Ahmed

Shihab Uddin Ahmed is with Dhaka News since 2011. He has long experience of writing on various issues for web medium. He has a master’s degree from Jagannath University. You can read his science articles in English and Bengali on https://fromreadingtable.com
Read All Posts By Shihab Uddin Ahmed