This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pingo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Virtual phone cards mean calling accounts can be purchased over the Internet using credit cards and become available via e-mail almost instantly. Often e-mail contains PIN and instructions on how to use the service.
Pingo is iBasis network based service provider which means superior quality and reliability as iBasis is one of the world’s leading international long-distance carriers.
Use their special coupon “spark” and you will get $4 off a $5 sign up. Approved blogs / websites can get a $5.00 free phone card just for linking to Pingo.com and emailing affiliate /at/ pingo dot com to collect the gift card.
When you should consider international calling cards you should consider the followings about pingo dot com:
· Owned by a publicly traded leading Telecom carrier that delivers over 24 billion minutes a year of International voice calls
· You can get 100% Call Quality Satisfaction Guaranteed
· You can Save up to 90% on international mobile calls with Pingo EZ Dial
There is a wide range of options in Web based dialing from over 200 countries for just 1.75 cents a minute with Pingo Soft Phone. Stay connected from anywhere in the World without paying extra charges. Make calls from your computer using Pingo Soft Phone .You will get easy online account management for Business and Families
- Pingo assures the most competitive rates on earth, you can check the rates from their web site.
- No hidden charges or fees—the rate you see is the rate you pay
- Know you’re always getting the best rate with RateWatcher™
- If you refer a friend to Pingo you can get $5 USD in free calls!
- The convenience of PIN-less dialing.
- You can enjoy faster connections with Speed Dial.
- Auto Recharge—Pingo keeps your minutes topped up so you’ll never be cut off due to insufficient funds.
- Their proven network guarantees clear, reliable calls.
- Its easy to use