This post brought to you by Contest Factory. All opinions are 100% mine.
There is a new contest of showing your cube/office/workspace if it is horrible named “Pimp My Cube Contest”. They are searching for the worst, most pathetic and messy cubicle or office that may have bad furniture, old technology, messy, unorganized, noisy, dirty, and dark and/or any other attributes that make it a bad space to work in.
They want people to upload a video showing their cube/office/workspace while they explain the details about why it is horrible and why it is so important that Contest Factory come in and ‘Pimp’ their cube.
· Once your video is entered, you invite your friends, family and coworkers to vote for your video.
· You get sweepstakes entry points for registering, voting, commenting and inviting others to register for the contest.
· The grand prize of your cube being ‘pimped’ will be selected by CF judges based on various criteria including for the most votes, best (really worst) video and most compelling story.
· The contest has a total grand prize value of approximately $1200.
· Prize is to update your office/workspace/cube with one of three prize packages:
o New high end computer system
o New Desk, Chair and Decorations
o New Entertainment Package with high end stereo, espresso machine etc.
· Right now no has uploaded a video so the chances of winning are very good.
· It is easy to upload video to the site to enter from your phone or webcam.
· Video should be fun and witty – anything goes!! The better the story, the funnier the video – better chances of winning.
· A second sweepstakes prize of a $200 gift card will be awarded to the registered user chosen by random drawing at the end of the contest period.
· The contest period is from 12/5/11 at 12:00PM to 1/31/12 at 12:00PM.
So you can visit the PMC site, register and upload videos to enter in the contest. Once video is approved, you can encourage your friends and family to vote on the video to enhance the chances of winning.